Here are 60 funny paper jokes and the best paper puns to crack you up. These jokes about paper are great paper jokes for kids and adults.
Here is our top list of paper dad jokes. Find your favorite puns about paper, have a laugh, then share and enjoy this paper humor with others.
Here are some of our favorite dad jokes about paper that are also awesome paper jokes for adults and kids to be told!
- Do you want to hear a joke about paper? Nevermind, it’s tearable.
- What did the toilet paper say to the other? I feel really wiped out.
- Why did the boy use his feet to pick up the paper that had fallen? Because his laziness was truly getting out of hand.
- What do you get if you cross paper with guacamole? Avocad-board.
- Why did the goose bring toilet paper to the celebration? He was a real party pooper.
- What does sandpaper say when it agrees with something? Of coarse.
- What kind of life does a toilet paper live? It’s generally on a roll.
- What would you call a piece of paper that has a bull on it? Bull sheet.
- What is a two-dimensional owl called? A paper towl.
- What do you call a paper who is a musical star? Rapping paper.
- What do sloths enjoy reading? Snooze-papers.
- After walking over sand paper, what did a dog say? Rough Rough.
- Is there any advantage to using a paper that is about to be used for origami? It’s ten fold.
- Why did I give up on origami as a hobby? There was a lot of paperwork.
- What did the paper tell the pen? Write on.
- How do you make tissue paper dance? You put a little boogie in it.
- Ever wondered why a piece of paper never wins a race? Because paper is stationary.
- What did the sad paperclip say to his friend? I’m barely holding myself together.
- What do cats love to do in the morning? Read the mewspaper.
- hat do snakes use to cut tracing paper? A pair of scissss-ors.
- Why did the vampire read the newspaper? Because it had great circulation.
- What caused the toilet paper to trip on the doormat? It ran out.
- How can a cardboard gun be reloaded? With paper clips.
- What did the paper clip tell the magnet? I find you attractive.
- What did I do when a cop pulled me and said “papers”? I said “scissors” and drove away.
- What’s printed in the newspapers when a vampire dies? An obatuary.
- What paperwork do elderly sheep need? Their last wool and testament.
- Why isn’t it safe for a rock to marry a piece of paper? Because paper beats rock.
- Why did the newspaper talk to the ice cream? He was looking for the scoop.
- Where do moose get their news? The moose paper.
Paper one liners
Here are some great paper joke one liners that you can quip whenever someone is talking about paper.
- The teacher asks why you’re staring at an empty piece of paper. I’m drawing a blank.
- My friend accidentally got salt in his papercut. Talk about adding insalt to injury.
- Baking paper is something I forgot to buy. Looks like my cooking will be foiled again.
- Yesterday someone stole my piece of paper. I lost my sheet.
- I started selling notebooks made of handmade papers. The margins are pretty tight.
- I took up a job as the repairman for the paper currency machine but my job isn’t making cents.
- My dad has been constantly asking me to make paper planes with him. He really wanted it so I folded.
- My husband and I hate newspaper puzzles. We are happily married for twenty years and there has never been a crossword.
- I follow the newspaper truck every day. You can say I like to keep up with the Times.
- My math teacher has often been found alone with a bunch of graph papers. I bet he is plotting something against the students.
- There was an unexpected wiggle on the graph paper. I think this is what you can call a plot twist.
- Once I failed to fly a paper plane I made. I always thought I was good at making paper planes but sadly, the paper plane remained stationary.
- The new movie on graph papers is a disappointment. The plot is very much predictable and the special f(x) isn’t that great either.
- I was late to drive my daughter to school because I was reading the newspaper. She was really upset with me as I am always behind the Times.
- Brian asked Sally for a piece of paper. Sally asked “A4 paper?”. Brian said “no, a for animal”.
- My son asked me to make him a paper airplane. I tried all the magic I know but he’s still just a boy.
- I am trying to design some piece of paper. I hope I get an A4 for my efforts.
- The printer was making a lot of noise because the papers were jamming.
- My younger brother is like a newspaper. He has new issues every day.
- I made a paper plane last night and was about to make it fly when my brother said he wants the A4 seat.
Best paper jokes
These next funny paper puns are some of our best jokes and puns about paper!
- What did a piece of paper say to a binder? I love you a hole punch.
- Why did the origami company shut down? It went paperless.
- Why should you never give a frog a piece of paper? They’ll always just rip it, rip it.
- Why should you not write a book on penguins? Because writing on paper is much easier.
- Two papers broke up because they were not on the same page.
- What is a belt made of cardboard called? A waist of paper.
- What are the similarities between a joke and a paper bag? Both can be recycled.
- What is a printer’s least favorite kind of sandwich? Paper jam.
- Why can’t you complete sudoku toilet paper? Because it can only be filled with 1’s and 2’s.
- What do you call a newspaper column that gives advice about fashion wear? An article of clothing.
After reading through all these hilarious jokes about paper, we hope you had a good laugh.
If you want to hear more funny jokes then check out these other great lists of funny jokes: