Here is a collection of 25 bottle puns and jokes that’ll surely uncork some hearty laughs.
I’ve bottled up these puns just for you, and I hope they pop open some smiles and laughter.
- What is a water bottle’s favorite game to play? Follow the litre.
- Did you hear about the house with walls made out of bottles? The door was ajar.
- How do you get a holy bottle of water? By boiling the hell out of it.
- Why was the bug carrying the bottle of air freshener? It was a deodor-ant.
- Did you hear about the pharmacist who got hit with a bottle of omega 3? They are okay, the injuries were superfishoil.
- What do robots drink from? A ro-bottle.
- Why did batman fill his freezer with water bottles? Because he wanted just ice.
- What did one water bottle ask the other water bottle? Water you doing today.
- What happens when you buy a bottle of Drano to unclog your bath? There goes $10 down the drain.
- What did the bottle of ranch say when the man opened the fridge door? Don’t look, I’m dressing.
Bottle One Liners
I’ve carefully curated this collection of bottle one-liners, hoping to uncork some giggles and grins.
- My roommate keeps taking my water bottle out of the refrigerator. It’s not cool man.
- If you work at a water bottle factory, it must be difficult to not drink on the job.
- My uncle drank a whole bottle of wood varnish. He had a horrible death but a lovely finish.
- I just saw real fool at the gym. He put a water bottle in the pringles holder on the treadmill.
- I was in a shop the other day, and there was an empty tester bottle of perfume with a sign saying, out of odour.
- I was going to row across the Atlantic in a little boat. But I bottled it.
- Every time I take a drink from a bottle, it keeps pouring back. Must be spring water.
- A woman rides through the desert on her camel and starts drinking her water bottle. Her camel falls over and dies. It was the straw that broke the camel’s back.
- I was holding a bottle of detergent while doing my laundry. All of a sudden, the bottle exploded and completely drenched my hands. Now my hands are tide.
- I cut my hand opening a bottle of sparkling wine, I guess every rosé has its thorn.
Best Bottle Jokes
Here are the best jokes about bottles. Let me know in the comments if you agree or if you have a favorite joke you think should make this list!
- I accidentally drank a bottle of invisible ink. I am now in hospital, waiting to be seen.
- The milk I bought this morning has come from a cloned cow. It tasted exactly the same as a bottle I bought yesterday.
- I made a few speaker boxes out of my used laundry detergent bottles. They sound super clean.
- My grandfather is 85 and he still doesn’t need glasses. He drinks straight from the bottle.
- I asked a friend why she was staring at a bottle of orange juice. She replied that it said “concentrate” on it.
Behind The Jokes
Hi! I’m Che, and I hope you enjoy these bottle jokes as much as me. These jokes lists are curated by me alone. I handpick the jokes for quality, create some myself or add ones that have been contributed by readers like you.
I constantly update Here’s A Joke posts to ensure top quality. Not feeling a joke or got one to share? Let me know in the comments or contact me. With your support, I’m aiming for the best joke site around.
Join the email list for weekly humor highlights, games, memes, and fun contests as well!
After reading through all these hilarious jokes about bottles, I hope you had a good laugh.
If you want to hear more funny puns then check out these other great lists of funny jokes: