Here are 50 funny ice jokes and the best ice puns to crack you up. These jokes about ice are great ice jokes for kids and adults.
Here is our top list of ice dad jokes. Find your favorite puns about ice, have a laugh, then share and enjoy this ice humor with others.
Here are some of our favorite dad jokes about elephants that are also awesome elephants jokes for adults and kids to be told!
- What did the man say after he slipped and fell on the ice? Nothing, he just gave everyone the cold shoulder.
- Why are there so many ruts in the ice at the rink? The maintenance crew must be slipping up.
- What’s every ice cream parlor owner’s side hustle? Sundae school teacher.
- What happens when and ice cube gets angry? It boils with anger, then lets off some steam.
- Why couldn’t anyone get a job at the ice rink? There was a hiring freeze.
- What do you call kids that love to spend time on the ice? Chill-dren.
- Why did the scarecrow get a promotion? Because he was outstanding in his field.
- How did the hipster drown? He ice-skated before it was cool.
- What does the ice cube say? I was water before it was cool.
- What do you call a frozen crocodile? A croc-ice.
- If you live in an igloo, what is the worst thing about global warming? Having no privacy.
- Why is slippery ice like music? Because if you don’t C sharp, you’ll B flat.
- Why should you experiment with thin ice? Because it’s the best way to achieve a major breakthrough.
- What does a cyclist ride in the winter? An icicle.
- Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Enough to break the ice.
- What did the arctic road say to the truck? Want to go for a spin?
- What did the man say when he slipped and fell on ice? Nothing he just gave everyone the cold shoulder.
- What do you do if your ice house falls apart? Igloo it back together.
- What kind of birthday cake does Elsa like? The kind with loads of frosting and icing.
- Why were there so many ruts in the ice at the rink? The maintenance crew must be slipping up.
- How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice.
- How do you get an ice cube to melt faster? Talk to it and get into a heated argument.
- Why did the man put his money in the freezer? Because he wanted cold hard cash.
- Did you hear the arctic circle has its own toy store? They’ve called it Fisher Ice.
- What happens when you’re alone and you get too cold? You’re totally ice-olated.
- What do you get when you cross a stream and a brook? Wet feet.
- What do you call a cat on ice? One cool cat.
- What’s the best thing about Switzerland? I don’t know, but the flag is a huge plus.
- Why were the teacher’s eyes crossed? She could not control her pupils.
- Why should anyone experiment with thin ice? It’s the best way to achieve a major breakthrough.
- Why did the strangers walk out onto the frozen pond? They figured it was the best way to break the ice.
- What did the ice cube say to the glass of water? I’m cooler than you.
- Why did the bride refuse to get married in the igloo? Because she got cold feet.
- What is the best meal to eat in an igloo? Brrr-eakfast.
- What is Jack Frost’s favorite mode of transport? A Tr-ice-cycle.
Ice one liners
Here are some great ice one liners that you can quip whenever someone is talking about ice.
- Reindeers do not go to school because they are elf taught.
- I got hit in the face with a snowball recently, knocked me out cold.
- I was offered a job at the local ice cream shop but I turned it down. I do not like working on sundaes.
- A woman was going to sleep in a bucket of ice. But then she got cold feet.
- Did you hear about the ski trip? It started off great, but it was all downhill from there.
- Did you hear about the lenient sledding supervisor? She lets everyone slide.
- I had the best ice joke to tell you but the problem is, it slipped my mind.
- Today isn’t the day to be making jokes about the weather. It is snow joke.
- I thought we were going sledding, but we went skiing instead. You might say I was mis-sled.
- Two ice cream vans crashed on the freeway, police put some cones out, thankfully no one suffered whippy lash!
Best ice jokes
These next funny ice puns are some of our best jokes and puns about ice!
- What do superheroes put in their drinks? Just ice.
- How do Eskimos make their beds? With sheets of ice and blankets of snow.
- What does the ice say to the fire? You might be hotter, but I’m cooler.
- What’s an Ig? A snow house without a loo.
- What’s not a good icebreaker? Global warming.
After reading through all these hilarious jokes about ice, we hope you had a good laugh.
If you want to hear more funny and ridiculous jokes then check out these other great lists of funny jokes: