Here are 60 funny physics jokes and the best physics puns to crack you up. These jokes about physics are great physics jokes for kids and adults.
Here is our top list of physics dad jokes. Find your favorite puns about physics, have a laugh, then share and enjoy this physics humor with others.
Here are some of our favorite dad jokes about physics that are also awesome physics jokes for adults and kids to be told!
- What do you call a glass robot that is good at physics? A new-clear physicist.
- What do you call scientists who love to study gas laws by drinking soda? Fizz-icists.
- What do you call someone who steals energy from the museum? A Joule thief.
- Why should you go drinking with neutrons? Wherever they go, there’s no charge.
- What did one electron say to the other electron? Don’t get excited. You’ll only get into a state.
- What does E = mc2 mean? Energy = milk chocolate squared.
- Which books are the hardest to force yourself to read through? Friction books.
- What did one photon say to the other photon? I’m sick and tired of your interference.
- What’s the most terrifying word in nuclear physics? Oops.
- Why is a physics book always unhappy? Because it has a lot of problems.
- What’s a physicist’s favorite snack? Fig Newtons.
- What do physicists enjoy doing the most at baseball games? The wave.
- What is Albert Einstein’s rapper name? MC Squared.
- What did Donald Duck say in his graduate physics class? Quark, quark, quark.
- What’s the difference between an auto mechanic and a quantum mechanic? The quantum mechanic can get the car inside the garage without opening the door.
- Why do people hate gravity? Its always pulling them down.
- What’s the difference between chemistry jokes and physics jokes? Chemistry jokes can be funny periodically, but physics jokes have more potential.
- Why can’t you take electricity to a social outing? Because it doesn’t know how to conduct itself.
- Did you hear about the physicist who was reading a great book on anti-gravity? He couldn’t put it down.
- Why is it best to teach physics on the edge of a cliff? Because that’s where students have the most potential.
- What did one uranium-238 nucleus say to the other? Gotta split.
- What is the name of the first electricity detective? Sherlock Ohms.
- Why does a burger have less energy than a steak? Because it’s in its ground state.
- Why is quantum mechanics the original “original hipster”? It described the universe before it was cool.
- Why is it so hard to wake up in the morning? That’s because of Newton’s First Law – A body at rest wants to stay at rest.
- What happens when electrons lose their energy? They get Bohr’ed.
- Why don’t physicists trust atoms? Because they make up everything.
- How far can you see on a clear day? 93 million miles to the Sun.
- What did the subatomic duck say? Quark.
- What is a nuclear physicist’s favorite meal? Fission chips.
Physics one liners
Here are some great physics joke one liners that you can quip whenever someone is talking about physics.
- During spring break, physics students love going surfing to catch the waves.
- A nuclear physicist logged into his friend’s playlist. The first song up was “Atomic”.
- Some people think nuclear physics is interesting. Well, in my opinion it’s really Bohring.
- We had a lively debate in physics. It was a conversation of energy.
- A physics teacher is about to jump off a high bridge when a friend stops him saying, “Don’t do it, you have so much potential.
- A nuclear physicist went into a chip shop. She ordered fission chips.
- A physics student failed an exam so badly his test paper froze solid. He got absolute zero.
- The two physics teachers aren’t speaking. Guess there’s a lot of friction between them.
- Physicists never wear black socks. They’re afraid of getting black holes.
- A student wanted to know what happened before the Big Bang. The teacher couldn’t explain, because there was no time.
- A beam of light got caught speeding. It ended up in prism.
- There is a high frequency of bad physics puns on this post. It hertz.
- When I was in school I got a B in biology, a C in chemistry. And an F in Physics.
- A physics student had nothing to do but study electrical charges. “I’m Bohr-ed,” she complained.
- A farmer put shoes on his horses and they all started sticking to the grass. They were in a magnetic field.
- I really liked learning about displacement in Physics. It’s pretty straight to the point.
- A physicist lost the keys to his underground research lab. He was very con-CERN-ed.
- A physicist woke up feeling ill. “My head hertz,” he said.
- My physics teacher told me I had so much potential, so much energy. Then I fell down the stairs and lost it all.
- A physics professor always made his class sit on the edge of a cliff while they studied. He said that was where they had most potential.
Best physics jokes
These next funny physics puns are some of our best jokes and puns about physics!
- What is better than a physics joke? A meta physics joke.
- Where does bad light end up? In a prism.
- Have you heard of the physicist who got chilled to absolute zero? She’s 0K now.
- How many theoretical physicists does it take to change a light bulb? Two. One to hold the bulb and one to rotate the universe.
- What did one quantum physicist say when he wanted to fight another quantum physicist? Let me atom.
- The frequency of physics homework hertz.
- Physics puns are no joke. It’s a relatively dark matter.
- The laws of physics always bend the rules for Chuck Norris.
- I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down.
- Einstein developed a theory about space. About time too.
After reading through all these hilarious jokes about physics, we hope you had a good laugh.
If you want to hear more funny jokes then check out these other great lists of funny jokes: