Here are 25 funny bridge jokes and the best bridge puns to crack you up. These jokes about bridges are great bridge jokes for kids and adults.
Here is our top list of bridge dad jokes. Find your favorite puns about bridges, have a laugh, then share and enjoy this bridge humor with others.
Here are some of our favorite dad jokes about bridges that are also awesome bridge jokes for adults and kids to be told!
- Have you heard that really convoluted metaphor about poorly constructed bridges? It's hard to get across.
- What was the frog doing jumping off the longest suspension bridge? Kermitting to bungee jumping.
- Why are bridges so expensive? It’s all overhead.
- Why are there no bridges named after Chuck Norris? Nobody crosses Chuck Norris.
- Did you hear about the guy who was fishing from a railway bridge? He was trying to catch a train.
- I bought a castle with a modern drawbridge. It has a remoat control.
- Why did the ghost throw themselves off a bridge? It likes Banshee jumping
- How do you cross a troll bridge in Middle Earth? You use J.R.R. tokens.
- Who were hurt in the bridge collapse in Australia? The ones that were down under.
- Are you afraid of bridges? Get over it.
Bridge one liners
Here are some great bridge joke one liners that you can quip whenever someone is talking about bridges.
- I just bought some London Bridge trousers. They keep falling down.
- I wasn't expecting to encounter a bridge on my commute. But I got over it.
- I have stopped burning bridges in my life. Because they make them out of steel now.
- I watched a documentary on how they built the Golden Gate Bridge. It was riveting.
- I absolutely hate broken bridges. I just can’t get over them.
- I told my wife that I always felt a deep sense of foreboding when we drive on the bridge over the canal. She said, That’s because the canal is for-boating.
- I am shocked about the local bridge being damaged. Can’t get over it.
- If I make a bridge shorter, is it now abridged?
- I never go on truss bridges. They are not trusstable.
- I knew a man whose work focused specifically on designing draw bridge. Of course, this was before his suspension.
Best bridge jokes
These next funny bridge puns are some of our best jokes and puns about bridges!
- A friend of mine wants to cure her fear of trolls, but not quite yet. She will cross that bridge when she comes to it.
- Someone I know jumped off a bridge in Cairo. He was in denial.
- I once worked at a place where I had to use a pay-to-cross bridge 10 times a day. That took a toll.
- I tried reading a book about a castle with the drawbridge up. But I couldn’t get into it.
- I banged my head on a low bridge. Would have been ok if viaduct.
After reading through all these hilarious jokes about bridges, we hope you had a good laugh.
If you want to hear more funny animal jokes or food puns then check out these other great lists of funny jokes: