Dive into our collection of hilarious turkey puns, jokes and memes that'll have everyone around the dinner table in stitches.
Hello there! I'm Che. Welcome to a trove of clean, handpicked jokes. Some are mine; others are from readers like you. Let me know if a joke needs to be revised or if you have one to share. Let's make this the best joke site together.
Fancy a weekly chuckle? Join our newsletter for jokes, games, and more. Happy laughing! Subscribe now.
These great turkey jokes might have you saying, "I'm stuffed with laughter!" Perfect to share on Thanksgiving day.
- Why did the turkey cross the road? He wanted people to think he was a chicken.
- What animal has the worst eating habit? The turkey, because it gobbles everything up.
- What's blue and covered in feathers? A turkey holding its breath.
- Why did the farmer report the turkey to the police? He sensed fowl play.
- Why did Mom's turkey seasoning taste a little off last year? She ran out of thyme.
- Which key is doesn't work on locks and has legs? A tur-key.
- What are turkeys most thankful for on Thanksgiving? Vegetarians
- Why did the turkey say no to dessert? He said he was already stuffed.
- What is a turkey called on the day after Thanksgiving? Lucky.
- What's a turkey's favorite dessert? Peach gobbler.
- Why did the turkey cross the road twice? To prove it wasn't chicken.
- What do turkeys like to do on sunny days? Have peck-nics.
- Which side of the turkey has the most feathers? The outside.
- What happened when the turkey got into a fight? He got the stuffing knocked out of him.
- What do you get if you cross a Turkey and a centipede? Drumsticks for everyone at Christmas.
- What do you call a running turkey? Fast food.
- Why do turkeys gobble? Because they never learned table manners.
- What kind of weather does a turkey like? Fowl weather.
- What sound does a turkey's phone make? Wing wing.
- How is a chicken different from a turkey? Chickens celebrate Thanksgiving.
More funny turkey jokes
Have you ever had an awkward family Thanksgiving dinner? Quip one of these corny Thanksgiving jokes to get the mood flowing.
- How do turkeys drive a car? He wings it.
- What’s the best way to eat turkey bacon? Gobble it up.
- Why did the turkey wear stilts? No one cooks flamingos for Thanksgiving.
- What did the turkey say to the computer? Google, google, google.
- How can you make a turkey float? You need 2 scoops of ice cream, some root beer, and a turkey.
- What did the leftover turkey say? Make me a sandwich.
- Fruit comes from a fruit tree, so where does turkey come from? A poul-tree.
- What do you call it when a family passes down a turkey recipe? Copy and basting.
- What would you get if you crossed a turkey with an evil spirit? A poultrygeist.
- What do ghosts put on their turkey? Grave-y.
- How does a limping turkey walk? It wobble, wobbles.
- What did the turkey say to the hunter on Thanksgiving? Quack.
- How did the turkey drink wine on Thanksgiving? With a gobble-let.
- Why did the turkey bring a microphone dinner? He was ready for a roast.
- Why did they let the turkey join the band? Because he had his own drumsticks.
- How does a turkey travel? By gravy train.
- Why was the rude turkey told off? He used fowl language.
- What key goes gobble gobble and can't open doors? A tur-key.
- Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building? Of course it can, a building can't jump!
- What's a Turkey's favorite movie? Harry Potter and the gobble of fire.
- Knock knock. Who's there? Norma. Norma Lee, who? I normally don't eat this much, but today, I'm stuffed!
- A turkey walked into a bar. Wattle it be? Asked the bartender.
- Why did the turkey not want pumpkin pie? He wanted an apple gobbler instead.
- Why did the butcher suddenly stop eat deli meat? He wanted to go cold turkey.
- What's the best way to stuff a turkey? Give him lots of cake and ice cream.
Feel free to share these on your socials and tag Here's A Joke.
Along with hilarious Thanksgiving turkey jokes, I'm introducing Thanksgiving Mad Libs! Fill in the blanks with your craziest words, and watch as your Thanksgiving story unfolds in the most unexpected ways.
After reading through all these hilarious jokes about turkeys, I hope you had a good laugh.
If you want to hear more funny animal jokes then check out these other great lists!